On 10/9/05, Norbert Kaufmann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello listmembers,

I am fairly new to Zope and turning debugging on and googling a lot does
not lead me to the solution of the problem.
Learning Zope I got this error trying out lesson 8(cont.):

<--snip-->

Error Type: NameError
Error Value: global name 'title' is not defined

<--snap-->

there's some more traceback that may help us determine where it b0rked.

Zope version: 2.7.7
Python: 2.3.5
OS: FreeBSD 4.11-STABLE

Please can anybody give me a hint. I simply can't await to get my Elvis
Photo Archive up and running.

TIA

Norbert

http://myzope.kedai.com.my - my-zope org