Hi Peter,

Frey, Peter wrote:

sorry, here it is. It is the the WingDbg Product, but you probably will be
unable to install/use it as it depends on the WingIDE (at least part of it) to
be installed on the server, too. And as WingIDE is not open source, I am not
allowed to hand it on.

Yeah, I don't need it to run, just wanted to take a look.
The patching is a bit worse than I expected, it doesn't look like WinDbg makes any attempt to call back to the original version of the method it's patching, which is a bit sad :-(

That said, I'd expect zdb not to work when WinDbg is installed, and not the other way round...

I'm CC'ing in a support address I found for Wing-IDE in the hope that one of those guys will contact me. I believe zdb replaces a lot of the code they currently have in WingDbg, hopefully I can persuade them to use zdb instead, then everyone can be happy ;-)

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk