Nicolas Georgakopoulos wrote:
Hello all, I'm developing using ZPT and I need to create a file (CSV format) but I'm having some problems:

* 1. *I only know how to create files with python but I get an
*    Error Type: NameError*
*    Error Value: global name 'file' is not defined.

Indeed, just build your csv as a string :-)

* 2.*When I create my file how can I send it as an attachment by mail ? (I already have setup my mail host object and I can send mail's successfully.)

I just wrote a product specifically for this ;-)

http://www.simplistix.co.uk/software/zope/mailtemplates

cheers,

Chris

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk