Chris Withers wrote:

And to send the attachment I get another error:

The user executing the python script that calls add_file needs to have the 'Use mailhost services' permission, did they? Shane Hathaway's VerboseSecurity product may help you figure out what's going on...

Why should I use this product? I'm a Manager user and I have permission in the current folder where the object's is to Use MailHost Services , Add Documents, Images, and Files <http://localhost:8080/AtestFordelete/attachment_test/manage_permissionForm?permission_to_manage=Add%20Documents%2C%20Images%2C%20and%20Files> and Change Images and Files <http://localhost:8080/AtestFordelete/attachment_test/manage_permissionForm?permission_to_manage=Change%20Images%20and%20Files>
I change the python script code to :
from email.MIMEBase import MIMEBase
msg=container.my_mt.as_message(
         mfrom='[EMAIL PROTECTED]',
         mto='[EMAIL PROTECTED]',
         message='This is a test!',
         subject='Attempt 100 !')
msg.send()

*have removed the ->msg.add_file(container['myfile.bin']) and Zope prompts for user name and password. Whatever I write (correct login or not) it keeps prompting the same.
If  I choose cancel your product show me the current message:

No error is reported in the error log...