On 13 Oct 2005, at 13:38, J├╝rgen Herrmann wrote:
what i'm worried about is wether i did break anything else, possibly
with even worse results... (i don't like hidden bugs)

By explicitly passing REQUEST? I doubt it.

No i meant that i already broke something that did work before:
obviously some code changes of mine lead to the results described before,
i assume it has to do with my code as i didn't install any products or
upgrade zope in the last 3 weeks, and the previous release (2 weeks ago)
the catalog search was working fine...
that, i suspected, might break things in other places too...

I have no idea what your code (or your recent changes) look like, so I cannot answer that question.