--On 15. Oktober 2005 01:19:56 -0500 Kirk Strauser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I'm upgrading our server from a FoxPro backend to PostgreSQL, using the
Psycopg connector.  My problem is that the old database returned
timestamps  as a "%m/%d/%Y"-formatted string, while Psycopg returns a
DateTime object  (I'm using the internal module, not mxDateTime).
Whenever I use strftime  to format the object for display, I get the
previous day's date instead.

If you speak of DateTime instances then you should be able to write
to two-line testcase that shows the issue with a standard Zope installation.
If you can provide such a testcase we are able to look at it in detail.