Thomas G. Apostolou wrote:
I have an External Method "GetPrList" witch is connected to a python
module that reads like this

You really want to be uxing mxODBC and it's Zope DA...

X.SODATA is jpg stored in SQL 2K in a field degined as  [SODATA] [image]

Bleugh... binary data in RBDs suck :-(

The problem is that i get a "pythonw.exe" Debug-Send Error Report-Don't
Send window and zope server breaks down. ( yes i use windows Xp Pro,
Zope 2.7.0, Python 2.3.3)

Sorry, that made no sense.

I suspect you need to have the template above generate a link to another method which actually returns the image data, sets content disposition, etc. All pretty yucky stuff...