Chris Withers wrote:

Hi Gary,

Garry Saddington wrote:

Having had a bit of a lambasting over my use of dtml, I have started to learn zpt.

Congratulations, welcome to the zLight ;-)

However, I am curious about the following:
How do you do the equivalent of name="" to submit multiple values to zsql or to a python script,

Well, that works exactly as it did before. That stuff is part of Zope's publisher machinery and has nothing to do with DTML or ZPT.

I now realise this after some reading, sorry for the rubbish question.

especially when the initial list is generated dynamically.

Not sure what you mean...

Again irrelevant now;-)

Would you also stop using dtml in zsql methods and do the processing of multiple records in python?