There were a couple of bugs in beta1.  I've just released beta2.
It also includes a working CMF folder status action for ZSyncerTool
(replacing the useless stub that was there.)

Get it here:

About ZSyncer:
ZSyncer is a project that allows live zope objects to be synchronized
from one Zope to another without doing the tedious export / transfer /
import dance. It is very easy to use.
ZSyncer also allows you to see at a glance which objects are out-of-sync,
and view diffs for many types of objects.