I've been tasked with rapidly developing a demo for a proposed workflow application using Zope. I have plenty of CMF experience including customized workflows based on DCWorkflow, but I'm wondering what other workflows are actively supported and of production quality. In the past I've read blurbs about OpenFlow, ReFlow, and a Google search today turned up those and Metaflow and some others. However, many of them are dead-ends.

Openflow's site is a 404 Not Found (in Italian)
Metaflow: a 2002 article on ZopeMag sounded interesting, but no link to the software and I can't find it. Plus, old posts on this list make it sound problematic.
Reflow turned into CMFOpenflow, which was a fork of Openflow?
JaWE2Openflow sounded interesting, but the links are 404 Not Found.

Is CMF(DC)Workflow my best option? My application would most likely *not* need other CMF tools, I might want it as a straight Zope 2 application. Also, I'm very new to Zope 3, does it include any workflow or have any available?