--On 21. Oktober 2005 12:18:31 -0400 Robert Boyd <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I've been tasked with rapidly developing a demo for a proposed workflow
application using Zope. I have plenty of CMF experience including
customized workflows based on DCWorkflow, but I'm wondering what other
workflows are actively supported and of production quality. In the past
I've read blurbs about OpenFlow, ReFlow, and a Google search today turned
up those and Metaflow and some others. However, many of them are

The only reasonable workflow systems are DCWorkflow and Alphaflow (requires Plone). Everything else is more or less old and unmaintained or at least not very much usable.