On 24 Oct 2005, at 13:54, Krzysztof Kubacki wrote:

Hi my friends :)

I've noticed the following situation.
When I send internet form onto PythonScript the variables in the REQUEST.form are in the different order that they were as fields in the internet form. I see when I send internet form by GET method that variables are placed in the right order in the QUERY STRING in the URL it means that Zope mixes them.

How to change it?
I would like to have variables in the same order as I put them into internet form.

You can't. REQUEST.form is a dictionary. They are, by definition, unordered.

Why do you need them ordered? What is the use case?

jens