On Wed, 26 Oct 2005 13:43:21 -0700, HaraldFinnås <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I'm new to Zope, and I've been playing with 2.8.1, but I really haven't
done any real work with it yet. Now I expect to get my new decicated Zope
hardware tomorrow, so I have to decide if I should go for 2.8.4 or 3.1.0.
Any tips if I should go for the latest and greatest or stick with 2.8?

These are two totally separate code bases, and have nothing at all to do with each other.

Zope 3 is a ground-up rewrite of Zope, and shares no code (or application compatibility) with Zope 2.