Gary wrote:
How do I stop acquisition at the root of my website?
If I have two websites in zope, and I set the virtual host mapping to <> <>

I don't want my users to get to SiteB from

Why not? How would they find a URL like that?

You can't do anything from the Zope side to stop this.
An Apache rewrite rule maybe? You'll need ot be clever mind...

...will still work.

Best bet? Don't sweat it, onyl worry about it if it really proves to be a problem ,which it shouldn't be...

PS: There's always Zope 3 ;-)