Floyd May wrote:
I don't know what you're doing with the third line...

Me neither, typo.

Check what it looks like in the ZMI. This will tell you whether or not
the problem is in getting the permissions set like you expect.

Filesystem objects don't have a security tab in the ZMI (or at least,
these don't).  Should one be there?

Hm. Seems they don't.

Customize it and look at the security tab of that.

                --jcc