Dave Case wrote:

Aha, so I've awakened the local Troll, my apologies to the rest of the
list for setting him off.

Not exactly, just tired of people pulling the trigger 'cos they find a gun pointed at their foot. (Oh, and then complaining that their foot is a bleeding mess ;-)

Yes, don't do it, at least not like this. Look at building a filesystem
absed prdocut which is marginally saner...

It was the first thing I tried; but since (once again) I couldn't find
much documentation I tried something else (the example in the Zope

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk