I have LDAP database installed on Debian and 2 Zope-platforms:
    Zope 2.7.6, Plone 2.0.5 GRUF<3
    Zope 2.8.4, Plone 2.1 GRUF 3.4
GRUF stands for GroupUserFolder

I have installed LDAPUserFolder on both Zope-platforms.
I store user in LDAP insted of UserFolder everything works fine beside that I can't list members by mean of functions which come from portal_membership object.
for instance the codes below won't work.
users = context.portal_membership.searchForMembers()
return users

or
users = context.portal_membership.listMembers()
return users

I have user in LDAP named 'krzysztof' the code below works
user = context.portal_membership.getMemberByID('krzysztof')
return user

I'm a bit dogged becouse I don't want to recode my exists scripts and use other functions(for instance from LDAPUserFolder) to list my members.

Has somebody the same situation or know what is the reason of that?

Regards
Krzysztof

Pozdrawiam
Krzysztof Kubacki