--On 1. November 2005 12:21:34 +0400 "Denis V. Gudtsov" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

The former I wrote python library. This lib is used to interact with
database and defines some hi-level methods. I'm planing to use this lib in
scripts, running on the same machine and zope. Now library is located on
/usr/local/lib/. Is it possible to use it in zope?

The Python module must be *somewhere* in the Python search path for modules
(check the Python documentation for details, check for PYTHONPATH). In addition the library referenced through your Python module must be somewhere in the library search path (see /etc/ld.so.conf, man LD_LIBRARY_PATH).

And the later i wanted to now how i can create a flexible access
rules? There are two procedures needed: authentication and
authorization. The first is not difficult to realize with "user
folder". But what is the ability to control access rights of users for
access to some types of information? I'm thinking it will about 10
users at all. Do I need to use pgUserFolder for this?

There are a bunch of options: ExUserFolder, PGUserFolder, PAS (Plugabble Authentication Service).