Hi all,

I’m working with Zope 2.7.7-final, python 2.3.5, Plone 2.1.1 and LinguaPlone 0.8.5. I’m posting here as the problem I’m having is within the ZMI and wonder if anybody could help me.

I have migrated some multilingual sites from Plone 2.05 to Plone 2.1.1, and in such sites I had some templates/scripts in content folders, both in the default site language and in the translated ones.
Now, some of them I actually had to change, some other ones I would just remove. Everything is ok for folders in the default site language, but since Plone 2.1.1 I'm not able any longer to list within the ZMI the translated folder on its own, I mean when I click the translated folder in the site tree, for example I want to go and see the translated folder for "company", "company-tr", then I would get to "company-tr/company/company".

So I can't list the contents of "company-tr".

I can actually locate the scripts/templates in the translated folders, searching by id in the site through the ZMI. But once I located them, I can possibly edit
them but not remove them, as I can’t list the folder contents.

Any help would be appreciated.