Hello,

I'm a newbie in Zope and I'm trying to do this in a Script (Python):

tmp_user.__of__(context.acl_users)

However, this produces an error as: "__of__" is an invalid attribute name because it starts with "_"

Does anybody know how could I use __of__ operator in this script or an equivalent to it?

Thank you very much.

JoseLuis de la Rosa Triviño
Becario Área de Sistemas de Información
FUNDACIÓN IAVANTE
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tel. 951 015 300

Este correo electrónico y, en su caso, cualquier fichero anexo, contiene información confidencial exclusivamente dirigida a su(s) destinatario(s). Toda copia o divulgación deberá ser autorizada por IAVANTE.

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and exclusively directed to its adressee(s). Any copy or distribution will have to be authorized by IAVANTE.