Hi Giuseppe,

Giuseppe Bonelli wrote:
> What people use as an ODBC database adaptor on Zope 2.7 and above?
> Is the eGenix.com mxODBC Zope DA commercial product the only serious
> alternative?

I use the eGenix product (against MS SQL Server, primarily), and am very
happy with it.

It is not expensive, and if you value your time at all you may conclude
- as I did - that it is less expensive to purchase the eGenix product
than it would be to thoroughly test a free or open source alternative...

PGP Public key: http://www.xfr.co.uk
Voicemail & Facsimile: 07092 070518

"You'll find that one part's sweet and one part's tart:
say where the sweetness and the sourness start."
- Tony Harrison