Zope/Plone Website Manager, Baltimore, MD

Salary is competitive and position comes with good benefits, and an excellent and challenging working environment.

An innovative healthcare advocacy firm is seeking a website manager to help with the day-to-day development, assessment and growth of the main website and linked web initiatives. The ideal candidate will have the following skills and capabilities:

* Experience programming in Zope/Plone (written in Python - open source language)
* Proven knowledge in developing online promotions
* Ability to manage our site on a Windows server
* Ability to edit text in code and FTP to server
* Ability to implement “microsites” and landing pages for specific campaigns, good solid design skills in HTML, Photoshop capabilities
* Make ongoing edits to our site in CMS system (CMS is based in Plone)
* Ability to make recommendations on site design and layout
* Solid project-management and time-management skills
* Strong attention to detail and good documentation skills

Candidate should have at least five years related experience.

Please send MS-Word or plain text resume and cover letter/paragraph highlighting relevant experience to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

…..

…..

Python, Zope, and Plone Jobs/Candidates
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pythonzopejobs