On Fri, 11 Nov 2005 10:37:15 -0800, José Adalberto F. Gualeve"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

After I finished to install zope and plone, I added a new "plone site" from ZMI. Thats Ok, but, inside of new "plone site" I try to add one "plone content". It adds, but when I try to visualize
this "plone content", I receive the following error:

Don't add CMF or Plone content from the ZMI. It will not be created correctly.