--On 13. November 2005 09:26:18 +0100 Fernando Martins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

But I'm confused by your statement: if zope 2.8.4 is calling an NT
security function, not available in win98, then it does NOT run on
win98?? DO you mean there is something wrong with my win98 setup or that
zope 2.8.4 could be patched to overcome this issue?

I have no idea about internal Windows issue. For testing I was just in the position of a "dumb" Windows end-user...it just worked for me.