Thanks. Strangely, the comments only display when the comments are set to IE6 and also latest Firefox.

On 11/14/05, Michael Haubenwallner < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
michael nt milne wrote:

> Hi
>  I remember seeing a version of the Zope book which also had user comments
> included. It was very useful. However I haven't been able to find this again
> using Google. Does anyone have the link. I found it brilliant for issues
> that cropped up on install.
>  Thanks

The books linked at
have user comments switched off since last week  - click the COM OFF/ON
icon in the navbar to show/hide comments again.

Zope maillist  -
**   No cross posts or HTML encoding!  **