I was preparing to reply to your e-mail when I discovered the problem. I had been assuming it was the query zsql method value that was the problem (due to the "0\n" error), when it was actually a typo in the insert zsql method (I had failed to add a "," when adding the additional field to insert . . . my eyes must be getting old).

Anyway, I will try not to make so many assumption when I run it future bugs.

Thank you for your help,

On 11/15/05, Chris Withers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Ivan Stout wrote:
> Yes, the full error message is the following:
> " ProgrammingError: (1064, "You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the
> manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to
> use near '0\n)' at line 9") "
> Here is the select portion of the query I am running:
> select count(*) as "order"

I'd look for the bit of your SQL that is '0' at the end of a line ;-)

What's your full ZSQL? (well, actually, boil it down to a minimal test
case that fails...)