----- Original Message ----- From: "Pablo Ziliani" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Zope" <zope@zope.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2005 8:15 AM
Subject: [Zope] Setting a session's domain

Hi all,
I'm developing a site that has multiple subdomains (i.e.: http://atlanta.website.com, http://nyc.website.com, etc.). Can anybody point me how can I get the session to be shared across these different subdomains? Unless someone can give me an opposite advise, I think I need to specify a "domain" to the cookie which is trivial for regular cookies but I just can't find how to do it with sessions (notice that I am I'm using Zope's regular request.SESSION).

How about creating subfolders, one for each subdomain, and then use URL rewriting to point to the required subfolder. The top level folder would contain your login/authenication/session info which could be accessed via acquisition.