Dieter Maurer wrote:

Pablo Ziliani wrote at 2005-11-15 10:15 -0300:
I'm developing a site that has multiple subdomains (i.e.:,, etc.). Can anybody point me how can I get the session to be shared across these different subdomains? Unless someone can give me an opposite advise, I think I need to specify a "domain" to the cookie which is trivial for regular cookies but I just can't find how to do it with sessions (notice that I am I'm using Zope's regular request.SESSION).

The "Browser Id Manager" ("browser_id_manager" in your Zope "Root Folder")
is responsible for the session cookies. It has a configuration option
to choose the cookie domain.
YES! that's the one I was looking for (I can't believe that I haven't seen it before).

Thanks a lot Dieter,