Hello. I am trying to use the Python version of the PHP script written by Jason Rust called 'HTML_ToPDF.php'. I have represented this script using an External Method since it uses functions, such as open, which cannot be used in Zope Python scripts for security reasons. The python code for the script consists of a class definition and so I have had to create a python function which instantiates an object of this class. However, I am having toruble passing parameters to this function which are needed by the class constructor to instantiate an object of this class. Can parameters be passed to external methods? Whenever I try to pass parameters to function 'createHtmlToPdf', Zope returns an error stating that no such function exists. Other on the hand, if I pass no parameters this call is successful but the init function fails complaining that three parameters are expected. I have provided a snippet of my code below. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

- Asad

def createHtmlToPdf(in_htmlFile, in_domain, in_pdfFile):
   return html2pdf(in_htmlFile, in_domain, in_pdfFile)

# This is based on a php script (c) Jason Rust <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
# See that script for licensing
# Convert an HTML file to a PDF file using html2ps and ps2pdf

from tempfile import gettempdir, mkstemp
import os
import re
from re import IGNORECASE, DOTALL
from copy import copy

class html2pdf:
  def __init__(self, in_htmlFile, in_domain, in_pdfFile = None):

    in_htmlFile The full path to the html file to convert
    in_domain The default domain name for images that have a relative path
in_pdfFile (optional) The full path to the pdf file to output. If not given then we create a temporary name.