I develop for a library and wanted to know if there was a zope product that
might accomplish what we're looking for before we build it ourselves.

We have a number of book club sets that are loaned out to patrons for a 6
week period. The way in which this differs from our regular collection is
that patrons can reserve a set by date rather than just joining a waiting
list.  Right now the way it works is almost beyond belief in it's complexity
and archaic-ness.

As I say, we can build an application that will handle this but it seems
like it might be a common enough situation that if there was already
something out there that we could just modify we might be better off doing