Chris Withers wrote:

Fernando Lujan wrote:

It's easy to configure and stuff? We currently are working with the reportlab, but it's painful to change the document... :( I need a product which generates a PDF file on the fly.

I'm guessing you're using the open source reportlan library?
Maybe you should think about going up to the RML processor they do, which costs money but is pretty amazing.

What sort of budget do you have for this?

A small budget. But my company is really interested in such processor/tool/product. Long ago, I sent a e-mail

to the reportlab team. I wanted to know if they provide a tool similar to
iReport. But I received no answer.

Now, I ask again... is there such tool?

Thanks in advance,
Fernando Lujan