I noticed that O'Reilly just added Steven Richter's Zope 3 book to their Safari service.

I now read all my Safari-based manuals on a Tablet PC, rather than stocking my bookshelves with the appropriate resources at $30-50 bucks a pop.

Even though I'd already bought the Zope 3 book, I think it's great that I don't need to have it with me now. I'll probably donate it to the local library as I did with the rest of my bookshelf resources.

O'Reilly, for some reason, doesn't seem to be the biggest fan of Zope or Python, so it's nice to see this addition to the service.

-Jon Cyr

Jonathan Cyr