Hi Jonathan,

Just gave a tried, actually I had tried the same as
you suggested but it doesn't work.

We have a site, say www.mysite.com, and we access the
CMS system via admin.mysite.com. One of the page
displays a rather simple text and displays a video
using the Windows Media Player plugin.

We wanted to edit the text on that page, using the
Edit form, we did the modification and then tried to
save via Change and View. The system returned a
'Dynamic tag "embed" not allowed.'; as a matter of
fact, switching between Visual Mode and HTML Mode
revealed the <embed ...> tag.

Removing the tag allowed us to modify the page. But
once we placed the tag in the page again, we got the
same error message.

Say we had a page test.html; seen from the Edit form
(HTML Mode) one could see:

<embed ...> </embed>

This worked fine but we could not change the text. Say
we would like to have instead of the above text:

<embed ...> </embed>

Doing a Change and View will not work and "End" will
not be replaced by "Another end" and will throw a
"Dynamic tag "embed" not allowed".

Removing the <embed> tag from the page, doing the text
replacement followed by Change and View will however
work:

>From that point, it is impossible to put the <embed>
tag into the page again, at least from the Edit form
of admin.mysite.com.

I must have missed something here...

Two things: somebody succeeded in placing a dynamic
tag <embed> a page but the Edit form won't allow us to
modify that page because such a dynamic tag seems not
to be allowed...

Weird...

Regards
David

Appel audio GRATUIT partout dans le monde avec le
nouveau Yahoo! Messenger