Note that Zope likely started. Did it? Did you try zopectl stop and zopectl start again? If so, did it work?

- C

On Nov 22, 2005, at 9:52 AM, michael nt milne wrote:

Hi

My zopeinstance went down and I was getting an 'upstream server' unknown message from apache. On restarting zope from ./zopectl this was the message I got.....

unlinking stale socket
/home/zopeinstance/var/zopectl/sock,sleep/
No handlers could be found for logger 'root'

Does anyone have any idea on how to prevent this at all, or what happened here?

Thanks

Michael