Fernando. There is a python equivalent of the PHP script HTML_ToPDF.php that you can use as well. And it's free as well!

- Asad

On Wed, 23 Nov 2005, Fernando Lujan wrote:

Andreas Jung wrote:

--On 23. November 2005 16:45:00 -0200 Fernando Lujan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Yes and I found this product:
http://www.stylusstudio.com/xml_screenshots.html

You should read my former answer carefully. I pointed you to the
tool "CSSTOXSLFO" and the Xinc PDF converter (www.lunasil.com).
Both are Java based applications and can be integrated into Python
and Zope.

Hi Andreas,

Yes... I saw this tool. But the company wants a python solution for this... :(

Thanks anyway. :)

Fernando Lujan