John Ziniti wrote:
The problem I have with my "solution" is that I have
no clue what _p_jar is.

It's all to do with ZODB persistence. I'm not sure why the wrapper was ever given a _p_jar, it's probably not a good idea, but then LocalFS is very old but was very good at the time, so there's likely to be a good reason for it to be there :-S

I dunno, try contact Jonathan Farr, the product's author and see if he can remember. Other than that, maybe ask on about any problems you may experience from removing it :-S

My wories aren't so much about persistence, but whether these wrappers will play nicely with the transation framework without a _p_jar. They should, but I wouldn't want to bet on it...

good luck!