(Sun, Nov 27, 2005 at 12:00:08PM -0500) [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote/schrieb/egrapse:
> Am Samstag, den 26.11.2005, 21:17 -0400 schrieb David Pratt:
> > Hi. I am looking at how to implement a RESTful web service in Zope2.
>
> Could you expand a bit on whatever a RESTful web service is?

Hi Tino,

I looked it up in Google. Too me it just looks like a regular buzzword
accelerator. You do what you have always done, you just put in a megaton
of new acronyms and buzzwords. Instant profit!

To the orginal poster:
I bet the best way to implement this is by making python scripts and
page templates that return xml. No need to mess with webdav. No big deal
either.

Regards,

Sascha