Okay, so now I am getting the following error when trying to serve phpmyadmin via PHPGateway:

File not found!
The URL you have loaded has not been found on this server.

The docroot is set to '/Library/WebServer/Documents/phpmyadmin' and phpmyadmin has an index.php file. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

- Asad