yuppie wrote:
You'll see the problem if you start Zope in debug mode:
TextIndexNG3/adapters/configure.zcml depends on ATContentTypes.

Ups.......... mea culpa...I have not thought of this dependency...I'll
thinkn about how to resolve this issue in a hopefully sane way...

However when I run TXNG with a bare Zope 2.8 installation then Zope fails to start in a sane way with an error message telling you that there is a ZCML configuration error because the ATCT classes are not available but I can not see the error message you posted earlier.

If you turn off debug mode Zope starts up with broken ZCML configuration. (Don't know why - Zope is seriously broken in that case and you don't see any useful error messages.)

I fixed this in recent zope.configuration. Should be in 2.8.5b1.