I am using Maik Jablonski's python script to convert from html to pdf in conjunction with the htmldoc product. FYI, I am running Mac OS X Tiger. When I run the script, I get the following error which is being generated by line 20 of the script:

IOError: [Errno 32] Broken pipe

line 20 is as follows: stin.write(html)

The script is as follows:

import AccessControl, os

def html2pdf(self):
        """ html2pdf converts a HTML-Page to a PDF-Document """

        securityContext=AccessControl.getSecurityManager()

        if securityContext.checkPermission('View', self):

                if self.meta_type=='Folder':
html = self.index_html(self,self.REQUEST,self.REQUEST.RESPONSE)
                else:
html = self(self,self.REQUEST,self.REQUEST.RESPONSE)

(stin,stout) = os.popen2('htmldoc --footer " : " --webpage -t pdf --quiet --jpeg -')
                stin.write(html)
                stin.close()
                pdf = stout.read()
                stout.close()

self.REQUEST.RESPONSE.setHeader('Content-type','application/pdf')

self.REQUEST.RESPONSE.setHeader('Content-disposition','inline; filename="%s.pdf"' % (self.getId()))

                return pdf

        else:
                raise AccessControl.Unauthorized

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.