Hello. The PHP script that I use relies on a path to locate the HTML file on the file system and since the DTML document is a Zope object, it does not have access to that. I also tried using a Zope File object as well as a DTML document that is part of a Local File System. Using a Zope File object does not work since the ouput of a rendered DTML document is text and providing the PHP script a Zope File filled with plain text does not work. The same goes for a DTML document that is part of a Local File System, once the document is rendered it is plain text.

- Asad