Hi Dieter. Thanks for the input. Why would the reader die, though? I am running Mac OS X Tiger, if that helps any. Thanks.

- Asad

On Thu, 8 Dec 2005, Dieter Maurer wrote:

Asad Habib wrote at 2005-12-7 16:47 -0500:
I am using Maik Jablonski's python script to convert from html to pdf in
conjunction with the htmldoc product. FYI, I am running Mac OS X
Tiger. When I run the script, I get the following error which is being
generated by line 20 of the script:

IOError: [Errno 32] Broken pipe

This means that you try to write into a pipe when the reading end
of this pipe was closed (probably because the reader died).

--
Dieter