Folks

Is there a need to "un-install" a Zope Instance?

Scenario:

I had installed under /directoryOne

I copied it zope to /directoryTwo

I manually edited the /bin/runzope file to reflect the new locations

If I run ./runzope  I get only the instance running I expect from /directoryTwo

However, if I run ./zopectl start, I get my /directoryTwo and the old /directoryOne instance,

From this i assume that the databse also holds information about previous locations and instances, so I also summise from that that I must have to "un-install" my old copy properly somehow, not just delete the directory, is that correct?

thanks a lot,

Regards,

Russ