Andreas Jung wrote:

--On 9. Dezember 2005 08:04:04 +0200 Roman Susi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Chris Withers wrote:

Roman Susi wrote:

Even if it is in my code, it is still too bad to get down the whole
Zope server. Also, it was confirmed as a bug.

Where and who by?

At issue tracker by ajung. However, it is not seen as it is
security related.

I did not confirm it as bug. I said that it is possibly a bug but nothing
that worries me so much.

I've found the reason for original bug I hit. The recursion was in my code (and gone away after I corrected it). However, the bug I reported to is still there. I think its a bug to freeze the whole server by maximum-recursion-reached error in a product...