Infor Gates wrote:
 Dear zopist

I am having problems in setting up Simple User Folder.
Error Message:
Error Type: UnconfiguredException
Error Value: Addition of users has not been configured

I have googled around for an answer. However, there is very little info on it.
My Configuration: Zope2.8.4 / Windows XP Pro / Postgresql
I have copied all  (addUser.pys, addUser.sql, editUser.pys editUser.sql, deleteUser.pys deleteUser.sql, getUserIds.pys, getUserIds.sql, getUserDetails.pys, getUserDetails.sql) into the /TEST/acl_users/Contents page as advised in README.

Do anyone have similar experiences?

Thank you.

Infor,

Take a look at the source SimpleUserfolder.py.  That error occurs when the method:

    def _doAddUser(self, name, password, roles, domains, **kw):

cannot acquire the method "addUser".

You should ensure that all methods (addUser, getUserDetails, getUserName, etc) are either in the folder or acquirable by the folder that you drop a Simple User Folder object in.

HTH,
David