Hello

I wish to enable HTTP response compression. Looking at ZPublisher\HTTPResponse.py I see this method:
        def enableHTTPCompression(self,REQUEST={},force=0,disable=0,query=0):
and I think I should invoke it with REQUEST=REQUEST to enable compression only when the client browser can handle it. But I dont know WHEN to do the call - should it be in (every) template used to generate a response? should I modify the response factory (make_response in ZServer\HTTPResponse.py) to invoke this? or what?

Gabriel Genellina
Softlab SRL