Rakotomandimby Mihamina wrote:
I'm running zope 2.8.3, python 2.3.5 and CPS SVN trunk.
I update CPS and get this traceback:

Traceback (innermost last):
      *   Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 113, in publish
      *   Module ZPublisher.mapply, line 88, in mapply
      *   Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 40, in call_object
      *   Module Products.ExternalMethod.ExternalMethod, line 229, in
        __traceback_info__: ((<CPSDefaultSite at /dedie>, None, 0,
'portlets'), {}, (None, 0, 'portlets'))
AttributeError: _v_func_code

So that I could not update my CPS.
I have no more messages.
What could I do? I must update that CPS site...

Add a
before the 'if' at line 229.

Please report if it works, I'll add it in the Zope code.

<rant>Another stupid use of _v_ attributes...</rant>