To: Zope
Sent: Tuesday, December 13, 2005 9:32 AM
Subject: [Zope] about mouse interactions..

This is probably not much about zope, but I want to do make a web page that does mouse drag query that query the zodb for information.
For example... I have a picture and I want my mouse to be able to point a single point or drag a selection box and what ever is selected will make a new web page and with table about its information.
Would anyone give me some pointers about how I could accomplish this? what docs or books I should read?

Yahoo! Shopping

Zope maillist  -
**   No cross posts or HTML encoding!  **
(Related lists - )

_______________________________________________ Zope maillist - ** No cross posts or HTML encoding! ** (Related lists - )

Jonathan Cyr