Stefan Kueppers wrote:

I am trying to use tal and metal inside of a PloneArticle instance and can not get it to work.
Should this not be possible?

Content is generally static, as part of the whole content/logic/presentation concept. I don't know about PloneArticle, but I doubt it's any different: the contents are not parsed by anything but delivered exactly as is.

If you want behavior, you need a page template. Though there is at least one product that provides a type that breaks the rules. DynamicContent or something like that.

                --jcc
--
"Building Websites with Plone"
http://plonebook.packtpub.com