Am Freitag, den 16.12.2005, 17:28 -0800 schrieb Allen Huang:
> I'm trying to host two site on one zope server
>
> I have two fix IP and I have two network card installed.
> I changed my zope.conf to include two http server that listen on two
> different ports.
> But, I placed my site under different folder and I don't know how to
> redirect different IP to different folder sites by listening on the
> same port 80 (can change 8080 t0 80 on linux, don't know what server
> is already using this)

If you going to provide some server services you should definitively
read a bit on that matter. Its not all that plug & play there.
Its not so hard either but still you can do harm to you and to others
with misconfigured servers connected to the internet.

In your specific case, you find out which daemon binds which port by
running:

netstat -lntp

as root will show you the process-ids and names of the programs.

I suspect it will be apache and you should better use it
in front of zope for all the complex rewriting you seem
to want. Look up documentation on VirtualHostMonster
to see how this (zero-config on zope) works.

Btw, if its just about hosting 2 IPs, you dont need 2
network cards. You can assign any number of addresses
to a single card.

HTH
Tino Wildenhain